High Meadow Development Co. is pleased to provide you with details regarding the progress of construction in Section 9 of High Meadow Estates. Despite considerable challenges, we have made significant progress driving construction to its eventual completion. We will be working to provide monthly updates until the completion of Section 9.
Road and Drainage Construction
- Roadside ditches are substantially complete. Drainage easements should be complete by the end of December.
- All street signs have been installed. We are aware some of the street signs have been damaged or stolen. They have been ordered and will be installed asap.
- There will be a general touch up of all drainage ditches, drainage easements, roadways and ponds once everything is complete.
- Detention Ponds are substantially complete. All the shaping of the ponds has been finished. The only remaining items for the ponds is finished work such as sod, some clean up, and finishing touches on the drainage areas.
- Water is complete and pressurized. Meters can be requested from Dobbins Water.
- Gas is complete and pressurized. Meters can be requested from EPCOR.
- Communications are complete. Consolidated Communications is the provider.
- Entergy is the provider for power in Section 9.
- POSITIVE UPDATE FROM ENTERGY:
- Troy DeBeaumont, West Region Engineering Manager from Entergy has provided the following update as of the evening of 12/2/2022:
- “I have excellent news, we just received confirmation that our transformer manufacturer has secured additional resources and will be able to increase their production estimates for December. These additional materials will allow us to supply all necessary transformers for section 9 by the end of the month. We have requested that they send everything they have available to us the week of the 19th so we can get them out before the holidays. As soon as we receive notice that the transformers are on the truck, we will let you know so we can start the coordination process. I know this process has been difficult and I appreciate you both being patient and working with us.”
- Feel free to contact High Meadow Development Co. with any questions you may have – please copy Nicole Grille (email@example.com) on any Entergy related emails as ENTERGY IS THE ONE PROVIDING ALL THE INFORMATION HIGH MEADOW DEVELOPMENT CO. PASSES ON TO YOU. HIGH MEADOW DEVELOPMENT CO. HAS NO CONTROL OVER WHEN OR IF THE TRANSFORMERS ARRIVE THE WEEK OF THE 19TH AS WE ARE NOT THE MANUFACTURER NOR ARE WE THE SUPPLIER OF TRANSFORMERS.
- An installation date has not yet been provided. High Meadow Development Co. has requested the installation date and will provide it as soon as it is received.
- The mail kiosk location is on Magnolia Hollow.
- Construction of the mail kiosk has started. There have been delays in completing the mail kiosk due to shortage of labor. As soon as we have a more accurate completion date, we will provide it.
- The boundary fence in Section 9 is complete.
- Temporary culverts – Until asphalt is installed, the developer allows temporary culverts to be installed in the roadside ditches, this will allow the roadside ditches to be cut to the proper elevation once the asphalt is completed on the road. It is always the landowner’s (or their representative) responsibility to install the permanent culverts once the roads are paved.
- Permanent culverts – permanent culverts are required to be installed on any lot that is under construction, AFTER the asphalt has been installed. If you are building on a lot that already has asphalt, a temporary culvert is not permitted.
- All dates provided are a subject to change due to a variety of factors, including but not limited to: weather, material and labor availability.