HIGH MEADOW ESTATES, SECTION 10
September 13, 2022
High Meadow Development Co. is pleased to provide you with details regarding the progress of construction in Section 10 of High Meadow Estates. Despite considerable challenges, we have made significant progress driving construction to its eventual completion. We will be working to provide monthly updates until the completion of Section 10.
- Roadside ditches have been cut and the road has been graded.
- Road stabilization is estimated to start the week of September 19th and estimated to be complete the week of October 3rd.
- Once the stabilization is complete, the construction of the concrete roadways will begin. The road is estimated to be complete in December.
- Once the stabilization starts, there will be to very limited access to Section 10 until the concrete is complete.
- The pond excavation and utilities will be completed after the road is finished.
– Temporary culverts – Until asphalt is installed, the developer allows temporary culverts to be installed in the roadside ditches, this will allow the roadside ditches to be cut to the proper elevation once the asphalt is completed on the road. It is always the landowner (or their representative) responsibility to install the permanent culverts once the roads are paved.
– Permanent culverts – permanent culverts are required to be installed on any lot that is under construction, AFTER the asphalt has been installed. If you are building on a lot that already has asphalt, a temporary culvert is not permitted.
– All dates provided are a subject to change due to a variety of factors, including weather, material and labor availability, etc.