HIGH MEADOW ESTATES, SECTION 9
September 13, 2022
High Meadow Development Co. is pleased to provide you with details regarding the progress of construction in Section 9 of High Meadow Estates. Despite considerable challenges, we have made significant progress driving construction to its eventual completion. We will be working to provide monthly updates until the completion of Section 9.
Road and Drainage Construction
- Roadside ditches are estimated to be complete in November.
- All street signs have been installed.
- Detention Ponds are estimated to be complete by the end of October.
- Water is complete and pressurized. Meters can be requested by Dobbins Water.
Gas is complete and pressurized. Meters can be requested by Epcor.
- Communications are complete. Consolidated Communications is the provider.
- Entergy is the provider for power in Section 9.
- The completion of power has been delayed due to a national shortage of transformers.
- Shortage of “Core Steel” is main issue causing delays in manufacturing.
- High amount of demand and delays in supply chain have made source the material more difficult.
- It does no good to pull the wire prior to installing the transformers, as the wire is likely to get stolen and it does not expedite the completion of power in a significant way.
- Most recent estimated delivery date for transformers for Section 9 is the middle of October
- Most recent estimate for installing transformers is November.
- The mail kiosk location is on Magnolia Hollow.
- Construction of the mail kiosk is scheduled to be complete by the end of October.
- The boundary fence in Section 9 is scheduled to be complete by the end of October.
- Temporary culverts – Until asphalt is installed, the developer allows temporary culverts to be installed in the roadside ditches, this will allow the roadside ditches to be cut to the proper elevation once the asphalt is completed on the road. It is always the landowner (or their representative) responsibility to install the permanent culverts once the roads are paved.
- All dates provided are a subject to change do to a variety of factors, including weather, material and labor availability, etc
- Permanent culverts – permanent culverts are required to be installed on any lot that is under construction, AFTER the asphalt has been installed. If you are building on a lot that already has asphalt, a temporary culvert is not permitted.