High Meadow Development Co. is pleased to provide you with details regarding the progress of construction in Section 9 of High Meadow Estates. Despite considerable challenges, we have made significant progress driving construction to its eventual completion. We will be working to provide monthly updates until the completion of Section 9.
Road and Drainage Construction
- Roadside ditches are substantially complete.
- All street signs have been installed. We are aware some of the street signs have been damaged or stolen. They have been ordered and will be installed asap.
- High Meadow Development Co. is in the process of touch up of all drainage easements, ditches, roadways and ponds.
- Detention Ponds are substantially complete. All the shaping of the ponds has been finished. The only remaining items for the ponds is finished work such as sod, some clean up, and finishing touches on the drainage areas.
- Water is complete and pressurized. Meters can be requested from Dobbins Water.
- Gas is complete and pressurized. Meters can be requested from EPCOR.
- Communications are complete. Consolidated Communications is the provider.
- Entergy is the provider for power in Section 9.
- UPDATE FROM ENTERGY:
- Transformer delivery to the community started on January 5th and should be complete by the end of the week.
- Based on information provided by Entergy, all transformers have been allocated for Section 9.
- Installation for completion of power in Section 9 will begin the week of January 9th.
- High Meadow Development Co. will continue to provide updates as to the progress of power ins Section 9. We are aware of the urgent need for power and hope to provide details as to how quickly they’ll finish the installation once it’s started.
- Feel free to contact High Meadow Development Co. with any questions you may have – please copy Nicole Grille (firstname.lastname@example.org) on any Entergy related emails as ENTERGY IS THE ONE PROVIDING ALL THE INFORMATION HIGH MEADOW DEVELOPMENT CO. PASSES ON TO YOU. HIGH MEADOW DEVELOPMENT CO. HAS NO CONTROL OVER WHEN OR IF THE TRANSFORMERS ARRIVE THE WEEK OF THE 19TH AS WE ARE NOT THE MANUFACTURER NOR ARE WE THE SUPPLIER OF TRANSFORMERS.
- The mail kiosk location is on Magnolia Hollow.
- Construction of the mail kiosk has started. High Meadow Development Co. is waiting on an asphalt date for the driveway for the mail kiosk location. The concrete and mailboxes will be installed after the driveway is complete. We understand customers need mailboxes installed and we’re working as quickly as possible to get them installed. Mailboxes have been ordered; we are waiting on a date from USPS on when they’ll be received.
- The boundary fence in Section 9 is complete.
- Temporary culverts – Until asphalt is installed, the developer allows temporary culverts to be installed in the roadside ditches, this will allow the roadside ditches to be cut to the proper elevation once the asphalt is completed on the road. It is always the landowner’s (or their representative) responsibility to install the permanent culverts once the roads are paved.
- Permanent culverts – permanent culverts are required to be installed on any lot that is under construction, AFTER the asphalt has been installed. If you are building on a lot that already has asphalt, a temporary culvert is not permitted.
All dates provided are a subject to change due to a variety of factors, including but not limited to: weather, material and labor availability.