High Meadow Estates The Grove – Section 10 – Construction Update
January 9, 2023
High Meadow Development Co. is pleased to provide you with details regarding the progress of construction in Section 10 of High Meadow Estates. Despite considerable challenges, we have made significant progress driving construction to its eventual completion. We will be working to provide monthly updates until the completion of Section 10.
- Roadside ditches have been cut and the road has been graded.
- Road stabilization is complete.
- Concrete roads are substantially complete.
- Street signs have been ordered and will be installed once roadside ditches are substantially complete.
- EPCOR is the gas provider. Gas installation is complete.
- Water installation is complete and pressurized. Dobbin Plantersville is the water provider.
- MidSouth is the energy provider. Power is substantially complete. MidSouth will incrementally install transformers as power meters are requested.
- MidSouth is also the communications provider. Communications are substantially complete.
- The mail kiosk will not be scheduled until the road is complete.
- The privacy fence between Section 10 and Shady Oaks is complete.
- Temporary culverts – Until asphalt is installed, the developer allows temporary culverts to be installed in the roadside ditches, this will allow the roadside ditches to be cut to the proper elevation once the asphalt is completed on the road. It is always the landowner (or their representative) responsibility to install the permanent culverts once the roads are paved.
- Permanent culverts – permanent culverts are required to be installed on any lot that is under construction, AFTER the asphalt has been installed. If you are building on a lot that already has asphalt, a temporary culvert is not permitted.
All dates provided are a subject to change due to a variety of factors, including weather, material and labor availability, etc.